Registrarse

Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 28.09.)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Re: Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 8. 1.)

I dont know when a updates coming!
I liked the new scan , love those tiles of Magiscarf .
For the next upgrade bringing us more scans ! that leaves us wanting more !

Greetings !
Thanks for the compliments, means a lot cause I'm a big fan of you haha. I don't want to spoil too much, otherwise playing will be a bit boring cause you know everything. But I'll try to include at least 2 scans for each update now :)

Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 14. 1.)

New interactive region map made by Ganelon!

Work in progress, only a few maps can be checked out now

AND a new map:

Teora Town

A town located in the mountains, near Lumina Forest.

Caeles

Midnight Melody
Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 14. 1.)

The graphics of your hack are truly amazing. I love all the colors and your mapping style too.

I don't know how to classify the story of the hack because it seems a mix of refreshing (You don't see energy-complot-hacks every day xD) and a bit of cliché beginning (A protagonist coming late to a lab? An hiperactive friend/rival? xD), so I think that it will depend on the overall plot. The fakemons are OK and some needs a bit more of work, but (maybe I'm wrong) I feel like you have a preference for the dark colors on your creatures. I think that some of them would be better with more brighter ones (The yin-yan fish, for example, or the green rabbit).

About the last update... I just have seen the interactive maps thing and it's incredible, a very good idea with a lot of possibilities. The last map you've posted is very cool too. The little border of puddle on the left-medium of the map looks a bit weird, but not very important really. Some other minor mistakes: I think that the level next to the mountains needs more colour in the (zone? area? I don't know what the correct word is, sorry xD) down to the path. Some flowers or branches will be OK, in my opinion. And is just me or the grey signal is too tiny? xD

Good work, thank you for keep posting your project here in Wah ^^
See ya!

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff
Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 14. 1.)

I like the worldmap but the FR style nope, I'd change it but It's your decision.
Tha map's awesome, nice work!

Re: Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 14. 1.)

The graphics of your hack are truly amazing. I love all the colors and your mapping style too.

I don't know how to classify the story of the hack because it seems a mix of refreshing (You don't see energy-complot-hacks every day xD) and a bit of cliché beginning (A protagonist coming late to a lab? An hiperactive friend/rival? xD), so I think that it will depend on the overall plot. The fakemons are OK and some needs a bit more of work, but (maybe I'm wrong) I feel like you have a preference for the dark colors on your creatures. I think that some of them would be better with more brighter ones (The yin-yan fish, for example, or the green rabbit).

About the last update... I just have seen the interactive maps thing and it's incredible, a very good idea with a lot of possibilities. The last map you've posted is very cool too. The little border of puddle on the left-medium of the map looks a bit weird, but not very important really. Some other minor mistakes: I think that the level next to the mountains needs more colour in the (zone? area? I don't know what the correct word is, sorry xD) down to the path. Some flowers or branches will be OK, in my opinion. And is just me or the grey signal is too tiny? xD

Good work, thank you for keep posting your project here in Wah ^^
See ya!
Wow, thanks for the huge feedback. Step by step reply:
Right now, we're working on the whole story. The story here is just the first few events. So we will improve it and change things.
Well, yin/yang is usually black and white, haha. I'll try out making some of the Fakemon lighter, maybe it'll look better.
Thank our story writer Ganelon for the interactive map :)
Multiple people told me that the puddle looks weird, I would like to make a custom smaller puddle to it, but I used up all blocks in my tileset .-.
You're right, there's not that many decoration there, maybe I will put NPCs there, or as you said flowers etc
The grey sign is as big as possible for a 16x16 block, space problems again hehe.

I like the worldmap but the FR style nope, I'd change it but It's your decision.
Tha map's awesome, nice work!
It's not in the game yet, this is just planning, so the style will probably be different :]

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 14. 1.)

Wow man, the graphics are impresive, they look like if someone of Nintendo or Cing had an idea for a new Pokémon game and made some kind of a Cing-like version of the game. I think that the trees you used in the game towns are pitiful, you need bigger and more complex tiles, you should look for better ones, but only if you want.

Keep up the good work.

Re: Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 14. 1.)

Loony Boo♪;287112 dijo:
Wow man, the graphics are impresive, they look like if someone of Nintendo or Cing had an idea for a new Pokémon game and made some kind of a Cing-like version of the game. I think that the trees you used in the game towns are pitiful, you need bigger and more complex tiles, you should look for better ones, but only if you want.

Keep up the good work.
Haven't heard of Cing, but thanks! I was thinking about using bigger ones, but I'd need way more blocks for bigger trees cause there are more combinations with the bottom layer (like rocks behind etc) and with the smaller tree, I save space and can use more tiles in general. My tileset 1 is almost full xP
Also, if you enter the forest, those trees look bigger in comparison lol.

Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 03.03.)

Helloo Wah, new update today!

1. Finished a city map! I've shown this location before, but now here's the full map. This one took ages, literally all blocks for tileset 2 used haha. Spoilers ahead

Delmara City!

2. The male protagonist's trainer sprite:

3. The water legendary! I'm planning on making this the main pokemon alongside with a fire one that hasn't been designed yet.

Sprites are work in progress. That's all for now. :)

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino
Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 03.03.)

Well hello, welcome back just hack your comment that outsiders are a User however I have taken pains to see him showing mapping these pleases me greatly, he has great harmony could place a couple of things more and stay best but I liked what you brought.

Young sprite is rare in the gestures of the mouth, this course can be improved, but I liked Fakemon * - * This wonders, hopefully we follow showing more of your project and go any further,

Greetings ^^

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

I saw that map in DA!! IS AWESOME!! I LIKE IT SO MUCH , SO
I EXPRESS WITH THIS BIG LETTERS : D

I love the trainer sprite and the Fakemon? Sprite?
Too much work!
All amazing!

Greetings! ^^

Tyren Sealess

A fullmetal heart.

*applause**applause*​
The map is INCREDIBLE, and so is the pokemon. However, somehow the way the trainer twists his neck seems strange to me. And, still, you haven't shown almost any scripts. But, still, I'm dying to see the next update!

And if you want a translator for the thread, I repeat I have c1 level in English and b1 in German. See ya!

Re: Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 03.03.)

Well hello, welcome back just hack your comment that outsiders are a User however I have taken pains to see him showing mapping these pleases me greatly, he has great harmony could place a couple of things more and stay best but I liked what you brought.

Young sprite is rare in the gestures of the mouth, this course can be improved, but I liked Fakemon * - * This wonders, hopefully we follow showing more of your project and go any further,

Greetings ^^
:]

I saw that map in DA!! IS AWESOME!! I LIKE IT SO MUCH , SO
I EXPRESS WITH THIS BIG LETTERS : D

I love the trainer sprite and the Fakemon? Sprite?
Too much work!
All amazing!

Greetings! ^^
It took long enough :D

*applause**applause*​
The map is INCREDIBLE, and so is the pokemon. However, somehow the way the trainer twists his neck seems strange to me. And, still, you haven't shown almost any scripts. But, still, I'm dying to see the next update!

And if you want a translator for the thread, I repeat I have c1 level in English and b1 in German. See ya!
Yes, I'm only starting to get into trainer spriting, it might take a while until I improve. Sorry for the lack of scripts right now :c
Thanks again for the offer, but the story here is not up to date. I will message you when we have a better summary, maybe then. (also maybe everyone will think I speak Spanish and I won't be able to read replies lol)

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 03.03.)

Helloo Wah, new update today!

1. Finished a city map! I've shown this location before, but now here's the full map. This one took ages, literally all blocks for tileset 2 used haha. Spoilers ahead

Delmara City!

2. The male protagonist's trainer sprite:

3. The water legendary! I'm planning on making this the main pokemon alongside with a fire one that hasn't been designed yet.

Sprites are work in progress. That's all for now. :)
Y quote you so last update can be seen here :D
---
I love that road! Meabe there are some empty spaces in the map, but it makes the game have more "Flow" to play in it.
Graphics like always are such a piece of art.
The sprite looks rly good, don't see any fail on it.
The Fakemon it's just awesome, i want it in my party :3

Re: Respuesta: Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 03.03.)

I love that road! Meabe there are some empty spaces in the map, but it makes the game have more "Flow" to play in it.
You're right, for beaches it's better to leave a bit more space to walk on than usual. There will also be many OWs standing in the city itself, so it balances out a bit.

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff

Map: pretty awesome man, I love your style and love the tiles.
Sprite: nice job but i think It's a little bit fat (dunno if he is fat or not but he looks like a "conguito")
Fakémon: Simply, I love it!

Congrats bro^^

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff
Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 02.04.)

Yaaaay you're back bro! Glad to see more!
Well, this upd is short as fuck but what the hell, this looks amazing.

I would change the bush putting some grass underneath. That would be more realistic.
Can't wait for see more!

PD: LIAR! You told me on Skype that you had not anything new D':

Re: Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 02.04.)

PD: LIAR! You told me on Skype that you had not anything new D':
c:
No but really, I made this some days after I told you that lol.
Glad you like it. The cave ground is already soil where things can grow but I can try putting some grass underneath the small plant too.

Arct!cMankey

Me aburro seguido
Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 02.04.)

Weell, the i really like ALL your hack's tiles, including the cave. Palettes are cool too and most of the fakemons are good (I said most of because some of them are "cheaper" than the other)
You didn't write a lot about the story but it's pretty interesting and u know, a bit of mystery is always cool (?)
I'm looking forward to the next act.
PD: i hope u understood everything i wrote, or at least appreciate the effort (?)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.