Registrarse

Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 28.09.)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Re: Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 02.04.)

Weell, the i really like ALL your hack's tiles, including the cave. Palettes are cool too and most of the fakemons are good (I said most of because some of them are "cheaper" than the other)
You didn't write a lot about the story but it's pretty interesting and u know, a bit of mystery is always cool (?)
I'm looking forward to the next act.
PD: i hope u understood everything i wrote, or at least appreciate the effort (?)
We're still working on the storyline, and that summary here is a bit old. I'm sure we can still improve it, same with the Fakemon.
And yes, I understood :]

Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 02.04.)

Not really about the hack, but any idea how to fix this? ;-;

The last step/frame is always messed up when I try to add a new 8 frame animation.

Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 12.04.)

Today I'd like to share a few updates on the cave area that I'm working on. Nothing big, but here's how it changed:

Old -> new. Colors and shading are improved.

Animations. Bigger version below:

So yeah, nothing big, just to show you that I'm doing something lol. Feedback is welcome!

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff
Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 12.04.)

Wow bro, that drop animation effect's awesome and so original.
Add more type of rocks and with other colours because it's so monotonous.
I love that water and his animation.

I would put that drop animation on the pointed rock's top (like a stalactite)

Well, your updates are so small but you show HQ things. Go on bro!

Re: Respuesta: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 12.04.)

Wow bro, that drop animation effect's awesome and so original.
Add more type of rocks and with other colours because it's so monotonous.
I love that water and his animation.

I would put that drop animation on the pointed rock's top (like a stalactite)

Well, your updates are so small but you show HQ things. Go on bro!
More colors for rocks seems like a great idea. And I already planned on doing the stalactite drop thing :] Might be annoying with only 2 layers for blocks (because there is the ground layer + rock + drop animation, so I have to play around with it), but I'll try.

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

I like so much...
The tiles are so amazing!
Like i said before, the updates are so small but
u show amazing things!

I want to see more! ^^ Great result!

Bye bye! Die Die!

Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 12.04.)

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates. Summer is here, and we're still having some problems with the team, so that's why I haven't posted. I'm hoping to bring another update in the near future, I can't guarantee that though.
Just letting you know that I'm now trying to be much more efficient with continuing the Fakemon dex. The first goal: finishing 50.

So tl, dr: this is not dead, preparing stuff for the future
As always, I appreciate talking with people about this, so comment (or don't, if you don't want to)
Have a good day :]

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff

I hope that you can solve your team problems, the hack is really good so you must continue it!
Happy to see that this proyect isn't dead because I really like it, graphics are amazing and I like your fakemon.

On the future updates you can share a few scripts/events gifs or something new.

Milotix

Hacker Rom desde 2007

Hay tiles que son MUY RPG para mi gusto. De hecho, el estilo de los maás también me recuerda al estilo RPG, ya que están bastante vacíos.

Los minis tampoco me gustan para nada.

Rescato la animación del agua, me gusta bastante.

Sobre la historia no opino, ya que no está en el idioma que debería estar así que paso de leerla.

Angel Asakura

Héroe Eón
Miembro de honor

Me parece que el apartado gráfico de este hack roza lo exquisito, y me encanta el look que tiene en todo momento.

Las animaciones, especialmente la del agua, es brutal.
Los fakemons, me gustan en general, pero algunos más que otros, no sé.

¡Espero ver más pronto!

BLAx501!

A veces comento en temas :3
Miembro de honor
Usuario de Platino

Tema reabierto a petición del autor!!

Esperamos ver muchas cosas :D

================================

Thread reopened as the author is going to update it, keep going man ;)

Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 28.09.)

Hey WaH! I've had problems with logging in after the downtime, but I'm finally back.
We have redesigned our thread, please check out the first post. Also, these videos/updates are compiled stuff from Pokecommunity from the last few weeks:

Music:

(same song without FR soundfont)

Starters:

Grass starters:

Leafur (Grass) -> Epserry (Grass/Poison) -> Makoison (Grass/Poison).

These Pokemon are based on monkeys, specifically lemurs.
With their designs I was going for a "growing berry" concept, which also fits the secondary typing.
The concept of fast poison types seemed interesting as well, so yeah.
Backsprite of Makoison will be improved.

Dex entries:

Leafur: This small Pokémon might not look threatening, but it adapts in battle as quickly as it moves.
Epserry: The sleek Epserry mainly attacks with its tail. Beware of the poisonous berry that grows on it!
Makoison: When fully evolved, this Pokémon is a master of many tricks. It can manipulate opponents with the toxic berries growing on its tail.

Fire starters:

Raptini (Fire) -> Flaryx (Fire/Dark) -> Veloclaw (Fire/Dark)

This line is pretty interesting. Dinosaurs are the ancestors of birds, but here the concept is turned around, the bird evolves into a raptor. Thinking of making these physical attackers, with a decent SpAtk base as well. Claw and fang attacks come to mind.
Ignore the outdated Flaryx backsprite :]

Dex entries:

Raptini: They can be very aggressive, but definitely trust those who manage to train it well. Their evolution is a mystery.
Flaryx: Its spiky wings can even impress bigger foes, but in general this Pokémon doesn’t seem to be very interested in challenging those.
Veloclaw: Slashing its way through everything, Veloclaw can reach respectable attack power. Needless to say, you shouldn’t be underestimating this Pokémon.

Water starters:

Salaqua (Water) -> Amphydro (Water/Rock) -> Plethanos (Water/Rock)

Coral reef + salamanders! Happy how the Plethanos sprite turned out, it is one of my favourites for sure. ;] The other 2 will be improved soon, especially their outlines and shading.
These will mainly be defensive Pokemon with a good Atk stat as well.

Dex Entries:

Salaqua: This Pokémon does well when it comes to Defense. Its evolved forms hide in coral reefs and wait for their prey patiently.
Amphydro: Its skin becomes thicker when evolving, allowing for more protection in battles. Scientists are assuming Amphydro communicate with their flashing patterns.
Plethanos: Also known as the King of the Sea. It can carry gigantic weight with its horns, which grow again quickly in case they break.

Update video from our scripter, ParadymeShift:

We are still looking for:

- Spriters
- and most importantly, more Scripters.

Saludos

Última edición:
Re: [GBA-FR]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 28.09.)

Also, let me know if the CSS in the first post looks okay, you might need to scroll/zoom out a bit.

CelticFrostie

Sexador de pollos
Starters are pretty cool, but I can't really understand the drastic pallete changes between 1st-2nd & 3rd evolution of them.

Can't take a look to the vids now, i'll make an edit later.

Última edición:
Re: Respuesta: Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames (Upd 28.09.)

Starters are pretty cool, but I can't really understand the drastic pallete changes between 1st-2nd & 3rd evolution of the starters.

Can't take a look to the vids now, i'll make an edit later.
Makes sense, I might adjust the palettes to make them more similar. In general, I wanted evolutions to really change and not be a bigger version of the first stage, which is why some mons change their colors drastically.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.