Registrarse

[Galería] Sor!a sprite gallery

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

fm~

Llámame FM.
[align=center]I don't see the guitar e.e
Good palletes, good lights, very good sprite.
I'll comment the tree too:
I like of the final result, but you can use more palletes to give shadows ;)

Luck!
[/align]

fm~

Llámame FM.
[align=center]A new tileset! x'D
You can make more in the moutain, the forms of the "rocks" are bad...
The hand are good, but is best use it in the left of the body xD
Good rock, I like it =D

Luck =)
[/align]

fm~

Llámame FM.
Wow, fantastic! =D

The sprites are very good, the best is the "rock man" xD
In the girl sprite, the outlines are bad...

The overworld is fantastic, but the outlines are bad too D=
I don't like of the sand roads, have bad colors.

Sorry for my english D=

'GnZ!~

Conocido
Bien, esta muy bueno el retrato, aunque, ese ojo cerrado se ve algo raro, y la sombra debajo igual, eres muy bueno, todos tus trabajos son geniales, sigue asi.

Milotix

Hacker Rom desde 2007
Los minisprites son sencillamente geniales, quizás utilice alguno. Lo que no me terminan de convencer mucho son los tiles... no se, los veo irreales.

¡Éxitos!

Blaid

Maestro telero desde 1998
Your actually sprites are so good, the oldest sprites are good too, but the newest are better, and we can see your advance in spriting and tiling. P.S: I love the tile of the mountain, it's so tall! And the colours are good! Your sprite gallery it's very big, If someone try to comment all the sprites, it's die in the try (?) Nah, i'm kidding xD
You're a good pixel artist. I hope see more tiles and sprites in this gallery, greetings!
[I'd say you all the text in english if you have some problems or unknown words in spanish]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tus actuales sprites son muy buenos, los más viejos son buenos también, pero los más nuevos son mejores, y podemos ver tu avance en spriting y tiling. P.D: Me encanta el tile de la montaña, es tan alta! Y los colores son buenos! Tu galería de sprites es muy grande, si alguien intentase comentar todos los sprites, este moriría en el intento (?) Nah, estoy de coña xD
Eres un buen artista del pixel. Espero ver más tiles y sprites en esta galería, saludos!

fm~

Llámame FM.
Sprites: Bad colors, and rare shadows.
World Map: Very beautiful! Good job ;)
Tiles: The trees and the rock montain are good, but the others have a bad perspective for a hack.

Luck!

Acspower

Pokémon Edición Elemental
?Wow! I love the bw2 tileset... please, can you continue the tileset?
I really like those tiles and I want the complete tileset if it?s posible.
Good luck!

p25

Zeiner
Cool work.
As someone told you before, your older work wasnt bad, but this is... is just awesome.

ZeKro

Aioh con er corasón
Yeah, your works are awesome xDD

The bw tiles are very goods, I love them!
The worldmap is good, but the "shadows" are stranges. Bah, it's very good.

You're a great pixel artist, show more of your works in Wah!^^

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.