[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE

Avisos

Like Tree502Gracias
Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Hace 4 Semanas
Predeterminado Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
Goodmorning to all, i announce that the new version 0.52 of the alpha is available, in which the following bugs have been fixed:
- resolved the player palette reset
- solved the buggy dialogue during the saving of the game
- fixed bugged tile between peacefully city and path 2
- corrected the appearance of drifloon in path 3 (some actions during the adventure inhibited its appearance)
- corrected the battle of drifloon (there was the possibility that it would become a double battle)
- fixed some mapping errors
- now also the protagonist's head inside the world map and the mugshot in the VS BAR adapt to the characterization of the character

As some users asked me, I posted the patch in UPS format instead of the modified rom.
To be able to patch the ROM you need to use the Tsukuyomi UPS tool, available at the following link:
https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/519/
Then you will need to download a POKEMON RUBY (USA) rom and expand it to 32MB using the XSE tool.
Finally, apply the patch!

To download the new alpha version, click on the link in the main post!

Important notes:
It appears that the ROM only works with specific versions of the VBA and certain settings.
- Make sure you use version 1.7.2 of the VBA and set it as follows: "Options> Emulator> Save Type> Flash 128K".
- If you are using Windows 10, be sure to run the emulator with the "windows 7 compatibility mode".
This way, you shouldn't have any problems with freeze or white screens!
Hace 4 Semanas
Predeterminado Re: Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
Dicho por Andrea Ver mensaje
As some users asked me, I posted the patch in UPS format instead of the modified rom.
To be able to patch the ROM you need to use the Tsukuyomi UPS tool, available at the following link:
https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/519/
Then you will need to download a POKEMON RUBY (USA) rom and expand it to 32MB using the XSE tool.
Finally, apply the patch!
Bro, I'm sure you don't really need to ask users to expand ROMs by themselves because many players may not even know what is XSE. Many hacks used UPS format and they all just ask users to patch on the original 16MB ROM (0907 Ruby).

And for people not working on Windows (like me), how do we know if we need to expand the ROM with 00 or FF?

I will suggest you using the patcher used by Japanese hackers which is much better than UPS (imo) https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=sectio...tails&id=11474

Edit: the filler byte should be FF

Última edición por jiangzhengwenjz; Hace 4 Semanas a las 22:49
Hace 2 Semanas
Good afternoon to everyone and welcome to a new update.
Before going into the numerous news of today, i wanted to thank all the users who had the opportunity and time to try the alpha of this project.
I had a positive response from you, and this encourage me to move forward and improve the project more and more.
That said, here are the first screen of beta 1.0:

Before explaining the various screens, it seems only right to "believe" the various users who made the tiles:
Phyromatical - houses, road, tree, rock
CallMeGav - inspiration for the bridge
Zetavares852 - base for the bridge
PeekyChew - base for the boat
ThatsSoWitty - lantern, cave wood porch, rails
Kyledove - interior gym tile, flowers
WilsonScarloxy - base for the temple
Nintendo - tile ruins, mill
- Let's start with the screen at the top left: We are in Bluefalls City, a maritime city built in the middle of the falls.
It also has a port, which is one of the most important points in the region for sea freight traffic.
- The screen immediately to the right shows Route 5, dotted with mills for the generation of clean and renewable energy.
It is adjacent to the previous city.
Let's move on to the central screens.
- The screen on the left shows a new part of the Origin Cave, a cave that extends into the largest mountain range in the region.
A part of it was used as a mine for the extraction of rocks and minerals; it is currently in disuse.
- The central screen depicts the final location of beta 1.0: an ancient ruin destroyed by time.
Initially it was inhabited by the family that ruled the Shinzo region.
It is said that the family kept a huge secret.
- The screen on the right shows the inside of the second gym.
It is a copy of Bugsy's gym of HGSS and, as you can guess, it's bug gym type.
Finally, let's move on to the last two screens below:
- The screen on the left depicts a small port located on route 4, west of Peacefully City.
This place is full of fishermen and water pokémon.
- Finally, in the screen on the right, we can see Quiet Wood.
This place is particularly suitable for those who want to relax, as it is characterized by a profound silence.

Before moving on to the next news, i've to point out one thing:
The effect of the light filtering from the tree branches is not complete yet, i still have to correct a small problem to make it actually usable!

Here we are with the latest news of today: in the next beta there will be weather conditions.
Each season will be characterized by 30% chance of having an active weather condition:
- In summer we will have intense sun
- In winter we will have snow
- In the autumn we will have a rain or thunderstorm
The weather will be variable and will change randomly after a certain period of time.

Finally, i wanted to warn you that due to the university/work the project updates will be suspended until September.
See you in a next update!
Hace 2 Semanas
Hi brotgher! It's nice to check that this project keeps on working, some years ago since i saw it for first time. I encorauge you to advance and finish it, as result for your great work! It keeps having a good graphic style, i will test alpha later!

Have a nice day! Thanks for updating!
Greetings!~
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela

:3

Mu inspiradisimo. Aún llevo NHD en el kokoro!
Hace 2 Semanas
Impresionante como trabajas en este proyecto, sin lugar a dudas todo lo que haz hecho es muy innovador, y conlleva un gran trabajo. Muchas felicitaciones, tu proyecto es muy inspirador.
Hace 2 Semanas
Y yo pensando que ruby estaba muerto xD

Bueno me dejaste sorprendido al usar una base tan olvidada como ruby, la intro animada, los pequeños fragmentos de video hacen que este hack sea un paso grande para esta base que solo sigue viva por si proyecto de decompilacion, cuando lo vi pense que era essential pero no es pokemon ruby, el hack en graficos y mapas es una maravilla, tu hack es algo maravilloso se nota el esfuerzo y bueno me despido pero antes te deseo mucha suerte en la realizacion del proyecto

Bye

Proyectos que me gustan por la jugabilidad y por ser buenos Hacks!!

Hace 1 semana
Hey que tal una duda tienes la room parchada porque yo lo intente pero no lo consegui parchar bien me podrias pasar la version parchada porfavor te lo agradeceria mucho
Gracias
Hace 1 semana
I thought I'll never see at least an alpha of this outstanding project. I'm glad to see you're still working on this and I'm looking forward for the next release. For now I'm downloading the alpha.
Cuando el Dragón Verde y Negro se convierta en el terrible gigante y desate su furia contenida contra todo ser viviente y conquiste el cielo... Vida y Muerte, Cielo y Tierra, Existencia y la Nada, Pasado y Futuro... Las flamas convertirán toda la vida en ruido y cubrirán el mundo. Aunque muchas almas vagarán, buscando un eterno descanso, ellas serán comida para la furia del gigante y consumidas por el Ragnarök, para dar inicio a una era de caos... Los mundos de Anctgard y Nezgard se aplastaran uno con otro, junto a sus respectivas penas... No existirá ni un solo rayo de luz o algún resquicio de la oscuridad. Solo el ruido inerte del La Sinfonía de un Final Destinado...
Respuesta

Herramientas
Desplegado