[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 24-12-19 | ALPHA 0.61 AVAILABLE

Like Tree571Gracias
Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
01/08/2019
Predeterminado Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | SPECIAL UPDATE | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
First of all, congratulations for winning! You deserved it, the project is truly amazing.

Second, I love the building. It looks straight out of Florence, but with an evil touch. However, it doesn't look like it could be a base like the ones we saw in pokemon (many small rooms, kind of labyrinthine). Cathedrals are one big open space with side chapels, and here there aren't even any chapels! However you can take advantage of a cellar or multiple levels of them to create the labyrinth. I'm already waiting for more updates next month! Keep up the good work!

¡Gracias a todos!
No habría recibido estos premios sin:
El Señor del Agua y la Arena | Un Cuento de Madrid | En el Festival de la Victoria | Hijos del Bosque, Hijos del Viento | La Biblioteca Olvidada

Hago sprites con material design: planos, sin bordes y con colores simples.
02/08/2019
Predeterminado Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | SPECIAL UPDATE | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
Dicho por Tyren Sealess Ver mensaje
First of all, congratulations for winning! You deserved it, the project is truly amazing.

Second, I love the building. It looks straight out of Florence, but with an evil touch. However, it doesn't look like it could be a base like the ones we saw in pokemon (many small rooms, kind of labyrinthine). Cathedrals are one big open space with side chapels, and here there aren't even any chapels! However you can take advantage of a cellar or multiple levels of them to create the labyrinth. I'm already waiting for more updates next month! Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much for the compliments!
The idea was exactly what you said: the structure will be divided over several floors and each of them will have more rooms that will contain research laboratories/machinery/ecc..
02/08/2019
Congrats on winning the MHM :3, you deserve it. Your whole project is really amazing, I really liked the pokefind and the character customization thing, them alongside all the other features and the fitting graphics. All of that combined makes a really solid and good-looking project. I haven't played the alpha, but I'm sure you're in the good way. Keep working hard, you're rocking it!

Este tío es un...

Zero for GMod
02/08/2019
What can I say, except congratulations for your award. This hack is like a little masterpiece. All these years of effort deserve this and even more. You and your hackrom are breathtaking

Best regards c:
Cuando el Dragón Verde y Negro se convierta en el terrible gigante y desate su furia contenida contra todo ser viviente y conquiste el cielo... Vida y Muerte, Cielo y Tierra, Existencia y la Nada, Pasado y Futuro... Las flamas convertirán toda la vida en ruido y cubrirán el mundo. Aunque muchas almas vagarán, buscando un eterno descanso, ellas serán comida para la furia del gigante y consumidas por el Ragnarök, para dar inicio a una era de caos... Los mundos de Anctgard y Nezgard se aplastaran uno con otro, junto a sus respectivas penas... No existirá ni un solo rayo de luz o algún resquicio de la oscuridad. Solo el ruido inerte del La Sinfonía de un Final Destinado...
02/08/2019
Simplemente puedo decir: El proyecto me gusta, y espero que te diviertas en el proceso, aunque sea corto el comentario; ese esfuerzo que le propones es de gusto, y espero logres lo que iniciaste.

¡A darle!
01/09/2019
Predeterminado Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | 01-09-19 | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
Goodmorning everyone!
Three months have passed since the last update, but despite university and work commitments i managed to get on with the project!
Let's start immediately with the news:

1. New screens.

- In the first screen there is the new battle background of the tall grass.
The old battleground has been replaced, since some users noticed me that the battlegrounds i was using in the alpha were private.
So i decided to remove them and insert new ones designed by me.
Some of these was uploaded to my DA profile:
https://www.deviantart.com/ghha90/ar...ttle-810577462
Furthermore, all these battlegrounds will adapt to the current season:

- The second screen shows the new tile of the laboratory in the first city.
In fact, parallel to the development of the new maps, i decided to revisit some old ones (mapping and tile) to conform them to the new style i'm using recently.
Below the complete map:
https://www.deviantart.com/ghha90/ar...Town-811502569
- The third screen shows one of the new maps created during this period, the Moomoo farm.
It is located in the southern part of route 5 and has cultivated fields of wheat and berries.
In this place it will be possible to buy the well-known moomoo milk, useful for heal pokémon.
- The fourth and last screen shows the innermost part of the Origin Cave, a place characterized by high humidity and poor visibility.

Below, I report the credits of the tiles used in the previous screens:

Spoiler

- Carchagui: Base for battle battlegrounds
- Kyledove: some palettes in the battlegrounds
- Phyromitical: roof tiles farm
- WesleyFG: lower part of the farm, digger
- Magiscarf: scarecrow, wheat
- Mr-duke: large cave rocks

2. New tile animations
To make the gaming environment even more vivid, i added some tile animations:

3. Rocket team base, the final location of the beta
Protagonist of the last "scene" of the beta is this building:
https://www.deviantart.com/ghha90/ar...tile-807852689
It is the headquarters of the rocket team and will be one of the most important locations from the narrative point of view.
This tile was created starting from the tile of the Cathedral of San Basilio, realized by WilsonScarloxy, while the violet palette of the roof were made by Ivan.

4. Physical/Special split
One of the most requested features by you during the development of the project was the implementation of the physical/special split of the moves.
Finally, i can tell you that this implementation has been added to the hack.
Moreover, during the choice of a pokémon moves in battle an icon will be shown (bottom right) to indicate if it is a physical, special or state move:

5. Erik, the new gym leader
Parallel to the development of the various maps, i also dedicated myself to creating new characters.
One of these is Erik, the Bluefalls City gym leader:

He is the second gym leader who you will face during the adventure and, as you can imagine, he will be specialized in bug type pokémon.

6. New secret gift
Finally, here is a new code through which you can unlock a new secret gift: 190329.
To be able to insert it, go to the player's room and interact with the PC.
The secret gift will contain a masterball and can be obtained in any pokémon market.
01/09/2019
Predeterminado Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | 01-09-19 | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
Outstanding job as usual. I'm really in love with these animations, they've a nice color scheme and we can feel the harmony on the first sight. The only thing that I don't like are the HP boxes.

I don't like the black text inside the greenish box. It is kinda difficult to read and I would be better if you instead use a white color text for it:

See the difference? At the end it's easier to read

Despite that minor issue, everything is stunning. Keep that good job on!
Cuando el Dragón Verde y Negro se convierta en el terrible gigante y desate su furia contenida contra todo ser viviente y conquiste el cielo... Vida y Muerte, Cielo y Tierra, Existencia y la Nada, Pasado y Futuro... Las flamas convertirán toda la vida en ruido y cubrirán el mundo. Aunque muchas almas vagarán, buscando un eterno descanso, ellas serán comida para la furia del gigante y consumidas por el Ragnarök, para dar inicio a una era de caos... Los mundos de Anctgard y Nezgard se aplastaran uno con otro, junto a sus respectivas penas... No existirá ni un solo rayo de luz o algún resquicio de la oscuridad. Solo el ruido inerte del La Sinfonía de un Final Destinado...
01/09/2019
Predeterminado Re: Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | 01-09-19 | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
Dicho por Dr. Seuss Ver mensaje
Outstanding job as usual. I'm really in love with these animations, they've a nice color scheme and we can feel the harmony on the first sight. The only thing that I don't like are the HP boxes.

I don't like the black text inside the greenish box. It is kinda difficult to read and I would be better if you instead use a white color text for it:

Those shadows are hard to read as well.
More like this:

I gota say that I'm loving the screenshots, specially the animated one, it makes the game feel so fresh
I love the gym leader sprite buy I feel like the mugshot is looking way too down.
I love the battle backgrounds, but if I want to be picky I would change the battle t-box, the one that's behind the "What should X do?".

Loved the update, high quality stuff as expected from you!

02/09/2019
Predeterminado Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | 01-09-19 | ALPHA 0.52 AVAILABLE
Dicho por Dr. Seuss Ver mensaje

Dicho por jesus angel Ver mensaje
Those shadows are hard to read as well.
More like this:

I gota say that I'm loving the screenshots, specially the animated one, it makes the game feel so fresh
I love the gym leader sprite buy I feel like the mugshot is looking way too down.
I love the battle backgrounds, but if I want to be picky I would change the battle t-box, the one that's behind the "What should X do?".

Loved the update, high quality stuff as expected from you!
thank you very much to both for your suggestions!
I'll certainly change the colors of the text in the box, the result you have proposed to me is much better than the current version!

I also thank you for the compliments about game screens!
I'm trying to make maps and more complex and cared for environments, as those of the first alpha didn't completely satisfy me.
I hope by continuing to improve this aspect even more!
13/10/2019
Predeterminado Respuesta: Pokemon Giratina Legend | 13-10-19 | ALPHA 0.6 AVAILABLE
Good evening everyone!
After several months, i announce that new version 0.6 of the alpha is available.
Unlike the previous alpha updates, which were limited to correcting the bugs of the previous roms, this new version introduces several new features:
- Physical/Special Split has been added
- Weather conditions have been added
- All Battlegrounds have been changed
- Some bugs reported to me in previous messages have been fixed
- New tile graphics, both internal and external
- New tile animations
- New event, which will be released in a couple of weeks
In order to download the new version of the rom, you can click on the banner in the main post!
Respuesta

Herramientas
Desplegado